Index > News > >details

pokermachinegames| Yingfangwei (000670.SZ): It plans to purchase 49% equity in Huaxinke and 49% equity in World Style to further enhance its control

时间:2024-05-15 23:23:38浏览次数:1

Gelonghui May 15 丨 Yingfang Weibo (000670pokermachinegames.SZ) Announcement of the report on issuing shares, paying cash to purchase assets and raising matching funds and related party transactions (draft)pokermachinegames, the listed company plans to issue shares to Yuxin Investment and pay cash to purchase its 39% stake in Huaxinke and 39% stake in World Style, and plans to issue shares to Shanghai Ruichen to purchase its 10% stake in Huaxinke and 10% stake in World Style. The listed company currently holds 51% of the equity of the target company. After the completion of this transaction, the target company will become a wholly-owned subsidiary of the listed company.

The total amount of matching funds raised this time shall not exceed 220 million yuan, which shall not exceed 100% of the transaction price of assets purchased through share issuance. The number of shares issued with matching funds shall not exceed 30% of the total share capital of the listed company before this issuance.

Before this transaction, the company's main business included electronic component distribution and the research and development, design and sales of integrated circuit chips. The electronic component distribution business was mainly carried out through the target company. As of the signing date of this report, the company holds 51% of the equity of the target company. This transaction is to acquire the remaining 49% of the equity of the target company. After the acquisition is completed, the target company will become a wholly-owned subsidiary of the company, which will help further enhance the company's control over the target company. This transaction will help the target company further integrate its business, assets, personnel and other aspects, help the company consolidate the vertical integration layout of the industrial chain, and improve the company's ability to continue operations and resist risks.

After the completion of this transaction, the company will further integrate the upstream and downstream industrial chains, rely on existing technology and resources, promote business integration with the target company, achieve strategic synergy, and promote the healthy and healthy development of the company's business.

pokermachinegames| Yingfangwei (000670.SZ): It plans to purchase 49% equity in Huaxinke and 49% equity in World Style to further enhance its control